Downtown Santa Monica, Inc. creates and distributes various publications aimed at locals, visitors and businesses.
• The Downtown Directory Guide & Walking Map is a quarterly, four-color magazine that includes a business directory and a map of the area. 50,000 copies are distributed to visitors, merchants, hotels, and information centers. For a copy of the Walking Map, click here.
• Formerly titled The Beat, DTSM, Inc. produces a monthly e-newsletter with news and features on events and issues affecting Downtown Santa Monica and Third Street Promenade. Stories can be found on DTSM's blog www.SantaMonicaCentric.com
• The Memo is a monthly newsletter created specifically to update and engage Downtown merchants regarding operational and marketing initiatives.
• The Downtown Santa Monica Market Report is a quarterly publication featuring transportation and demographic data, market trends, and new development. Find it on our business recruitment website - www.choosesantamonica.com
• The Downtown Santa Monica, Inc. Annual Report is a thorough review of our initiatives and programs, including a data deep dive. The Annual Report is digital and can be viewed by visiting DTSMAnnualReport.com