Downtown Santa Monica, Inc. creates and distributes various publications aimed at locals, visitors and businesses.
• The Downtown Directory Guide is presented on large-format displays along the Third Street Promenade and outside Santa Monica Place and provides visitors with an intuitive grid-based map with key points of interest plotted, as well as a QR code directing them to a comprehensive online business directory that is updated frequently. The grid map is also available online for download. To view the map, please click here.
• Formerly titled The Beat, DTSM, Inc. produces a monthly e-newsletter with news and features on events and issues affecting Downtown Santa Monica and Third Street Promenade. Stories can be found on DTSM's blog www.SantaMonicaCentric.com.
• The Memo is a monthly newsletter created specifically to update and engage Downtown merchants regarding operational and marketing initiatives.
• The Downtown Santa Monica Market Report is a quarterly publication featuring transportation and demographic data, market trends, and new development. Find it on our business recruitment website www.choosesantamonica.com.
• The Downtown Santa Monica, Inc. Annual Report is a thorough review of our initiatives and programs, including a data deep dive. You can view the past year's annual report here or download it by using the link below.