UPDATE 7.13.20: Due to a rapid rise in COVID-19 cases, Governor Newsom has ordered the immediate closure of places of worship.
Movie theaters, live performance theaters and concert venues must also remain closed.
Hotels are open for critical infrastructure support only.
Please review the state, county and local guidelines below to assist you with the safe and permitted reopening of your business.
Faith- Based Services Guidance Documents:
- State of CA Places of Worship and Providers of Religious Services and Cultural Ceremonies Guidance
- LA County Places of Worship Protocols
Hotel and Lodging Guidance Documents:
- State of CA Hotel and Lodging Guidance
- LA County Hotel and Lodging Protocols
- LA County Hotels and Lodging Toolkit
Hotel and Lodging Public Health and Safety Standards:
- Employees, including housekeeping, must wear face coverings and limit touching guests' belongings.
- Guests will be screened for symptoms. People experiencing symptoms will not be allowed an overnight stay. Guests who feel sick should not travel or stay in a hotel.
- Stringent cleaning and laundry protocols will be in place to protect staff and guests.
- Reusable materials in rooms, such as magazines, menus and local attraction details, will be removed.
- Rooms should be left vacant 24 to 72 hours after a guest has departed for proper cleaning.
- In the event of a presumptive case of COVID-19, the guest's room will be removed from service and quarantined. In the event of a positive case, the room should only be returned to service after undergoing a deep cleaning in accordance with Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- Property managers, timeshare operators, and other rental unit owners and operators must only rent unoccupied units and cannot rent rooms or spaces within an occupied residence.
- Saunas, steam rooms, and hot tubs will remain closed.
Signage Posting Requirements: