While you are out and about in Downtown Santa Monica, we've got your back. Our DTSM Ambassadors have implemented enhanced cleaning and wellness procedures in the public realm and our businesses are dedicated to the safety of all our patrons inside private buildings.
We ask you to please assist us in keeping the neighborhood safe and clean by giving each other a little space and practicing the helpful habits below.
Please wear a face covering at all times while on Third Street Promenade and in public parking structures, public restrooms and district businesses.
If a business is busy, abide by queuing instructions and maintain safe physical distancing of at least 6 feet.
If using the restroom, practice safe physical distancing of at least 6 feet and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
Practice safe physical distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
If coughing or sneezing, please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue then discard the tissue in a trash can and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
If you are feeling ill, we ask that you please stay home and get better. We look forward to seeing you in Downtown Santa Monica when you are well.
Our End of the Bargain
Downtown Santa Monica, Inc.:
- Wellness and temperature checks for each DTSM Ambassador before their shift
- Ambassadors with cold or flu-like symptoms are required to stay home
- Ambassadors are required to wear face coverings and gloves at all times and must wash their hands every 30 minutes
- Frequent sanitizing and wiping down of street seating, directory cases, hand railings, drinking fountains, elevator buttons, stairwell railings, parking pay machines, and other high-touch areas
- Consistent monitoring of public restrooms to ensure they are clean and stocked
- Provide enhanced power washing of public streets, sidewalks, alleyways and parking structures
- Wellness and temperature checks for employees before their shifts
- Employees with cold or flu-like symptoms are required to stay home
- Reduced store capacity to allow for safe physical distancing of at least 6 feet at all times
- Implementation of enhanced cleaning protocols for high-contact areas