Downtown Santa Monica retail establishments are now open for curbside pick up. All stores must adhere to physical distancing and infection control protocols as set by the state and county. The City of Santa Monica is no longer offering businesses the ability to commander metered-parking spaces for curbside pickup. Please find operating guidelines below.
DTSM Curbside Pick Up Guidelines:
Hours of Operation
- Order your items in advance, either online or over the phone. Visit the DTSM Business Directory for contact information.
- Upon ordering, the merchant should provide you with a scheduled pick up time, location and phone number to call when you arrive.
- Please park in the proper merchant pick up zone (this may be in an alley, parking structure or at a private parking space, depending on the merchant) and be prepared to contact the business upon arrival.
- Pull all the way to the right side of the alley to maintain a clear exit lane on the left.
- Stay inside your vehicle at all times.
- Contact the merchant as quickly as possible and exit once your merchandise has been delivered.
- If you are visiting multiple businesses, please park in the most convenient parking structure and visit each merchant on foot. The first 90 minutes in the public structures are free.