Beginning Friday, May 8, the following low-risk businesses will be allowed to re-open for curbside pick up only and must adhere to physical distancing and infection control protocols as set by the State and County.
Businesses Allowed to Open:
Florists, Toy Stores, Book Stores, Clothing Stores, Music Stores, Sporting Goods Stores, and Car Dealership Showrooms (open for sales with adherence to distancing and infection control protocols)
DTSM Curbside Pick Up Guidelines:
Hours of Operation
- Upon ordering, the merchant should provide you with a scheduled pick up time, location and phone number to call when you arrive.
- Please park in the proper merchant pick up zone (this may be in an alley, parking structure or at a parking meter depending on the merchant) and be prepared to contact the business upon arrival.
- Pull all the way to the right side of the alley to maintain a clear exit lane on the left.
- Stay inside your vehicle at all times.
- Contact the merchant as quickly as possible and exit once your merchandise has been delivered.
- If you are visiting multiple businesses, please park in the most convenient parking structure and visit each merchant on foot. The first 90 minutes are free.
Downtown Santa Monica businesses can choose to set up their curbside pickup in adjacent alleyways, using metered spaces or by offering walkup deliveries via their front door. Businesses must comply with the guidelines and protocols outlined here.