Whether you work full-time during the day or part-time in the evenings, there are affordable options to fit your parking needs as an employee who works in downtown.
To see a map of Downtown Santa Monica's public parking facilities, visit the Santa Monica Parking website or the City of Santa Monica Parking App, Powered by ParkMe.
Downtown Employee Parking Validation Program (expires June 30, 2019)
For employees working in commercial establishments located within the area bounded by California Avenue, Lincoln Boulevard, Pico Boulevard, and Ocean Avenue, including businesses located on both the east and west sides of Lincoln Boulevard and north and south sides of Pico Boulevard:
Validation for up to 6 hours of parking: $6 (inclusive of grace period)
Validation for up to 12 hours of parking: $9 (inclusive of grace period)
* Only valid in at Parking Structures 2, 4-6
Requirements for participation:
• Proof of employment — provide one of the following: Current pay stub from a business as defined above; Employee ID badge; Signed company letterhead from a commercial establishment/business within the boundaries as specified above.
• Valid government-issued photo ID
• A qualified employee may purchase validations for self only and may not purchase validations for others
• Every qualified employee is only allowed to purchase up to 20 validations of any combination per calendar month
• Employers are not allowed to purchase validations on behalf of employees
• No refunds and No exchanges for lost, stolen, or unused validations
How to purchase validations:
• Validations are only available for purchase through SP+ located at: 1334 5th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Pay with a major credit card or check/money order payable to City of Santa Monica only. For more information, please contact SP+ at 310.576.4743 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a comprehensive list of other parking options, including monthly parking permits, click here.