Join the DTSM Self-Care Club!
Practice Self-Care by Staying at Home
Earlier this year, we were preparing to launch Self-Care Saturdays, a weekly outdoor event for Downtown Santa Monica's health and wellness enthusiasts. A lot has changed in the last couple of weeks and we have since postponed the event, but we remain committed to bringing our community together.
We know staying indoors and practicing social-distancing can be challenging. To help you stay healthy (and sane), many of DTSM's health and wellness businesses are offering at-home workouts and classes. Browse the links below, share your favorite workouts with your friends and join the at-home club!
At-Home Workout Classes
- Basecamp - Daily workouts are broadcast live on Zoom. Click here for more info.
- Box Union - Your favorite boxing-inspired, in-studio workout is now available online. Click here for more info.
- Coreology - On-demand workouts including XFormer at home, Sculpt, Cardio, Yoga, and more. Workouts are suitable for all fitness levels and no equipment is required. Santa Monica residents - take 15% off with promo code: buylocalsantamonica
- Dane Sorenson - DTSM's own PRIDE dance master hosts a Spier Pilates YouTube playlist.
- Dash Run Studio - Running-inspired virtual classes are available here.
- OrangeTheory - 30-min workout videos showcasing instructors from around the world are posted to their website every week.
- Ritual - The #RitualAnywhere App gets you through the week with 30-minute workouts that can be done wherever you are.
- SoulCycle - Their Off The Bike Series will help you stay active, inspired, and connected with at-home workouts on the studio instructors' Instagram accounts.
- Training Mate - A HIIT group classes with an Aussie twist! Offering live and on-demand classes.
- Alo Yoga - Thousands of videos that can be viewed on the web or on your phone or tablet. They also provide a great section of free kid's yoga and mindfulness videos.
- Core Power Yoga - Posts 10 new free classes per week and has unlimited on-demand classes for $19.99 per month.
- Hot 8 Yoga - Take On Demand classes from the comfort of your home and live classes throughout the day on Instagram at @hot8yoga.
- Lululemon - Enjoy various yoga classes online and run training guides to help you race wisely.
- Naam Yoga - Stream classes everyday or take one of their online courses.
- Sweat Yoga - Live classes are streamed daily and always available in their archives.
- The Yoga Collective - 1,000+ yoga classes at your fingertips starting at only $15/mo.
- Be Crystal Clear - Enjoy a mini sound bath experience on Instagram at @becrystalclear. Recorded classes can also be found on their YouTube channel.
The following churches are offering online services.
- First Presbyterian Santa Monica
- Saint Monica Catholic Community
- St. Augustine by the Sea
- St. Peter and St. Paul Coptic Orthodox Church
We'll be updating this page regularly. If you would like to see a resource added to this list, please email Ariana Gomez at email@example.com.