Stay connected and engaged with the Santa Monica community while safer at home. Many of our arts and culture organizations and local businesses are offering online programming. To have a virtual event, tour or program added to this list, please email Ariana Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Broad Stage at Home - A series of livestreamed performances, interviews and archival footage is regularly updated on the Broad's website, here. New content is introduced each week. You can also browse their catalogue of arts-focused Learning Guides, video workshops with artists and full show performance videos from past student matinees at The Broad Stage.
- #CaytonRecess - Tune in to the Cayton's Children Museum's Instagram @caytonmuseum every weekday at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. for music, storytime, art making, and more.
- "Brewin' with Bobby and Minka" - Your friendly neighborhood coffee geeks are at Demitasse host liive brewing demos and fun tutorials every Tuesday and Friday at 10 a.m. on Instagram at @cafe_demitasse.
- Santa Monica Conservancy Virtual Tour - Explore the city's historical architectural and cultural heritage from the comfort of your couch using the Conservancy's interactive map.
- Santa Monica Public E-Library - Their doors may be closed, but the Library's digital collections are available any time. Download e-books and e-audiobooks, stream movies and music, access digital newspapers and magazines, or learn a new language through Mango Languages. Need a library card? Get your temporary e-card here.
- Westside Comedy Theatre Improv - Hone your comedy skills from home with classes taught by industry experts and master comedians.